CBD is an ever-growing product that keeps getting better every year. Thanks to science and technology it’s overcoming the negative mentality associated with cannabis quickly.
More individuals have learned of its excellent benefits and are capitalizing on it. Its sales in the US reached an impressive $4.6 billion in 2020. Experts predict that the sales will only get better, with reliable sources predicting a US market of $15 billion to over $20 billion by 2025 and 2024.
A CBD trend like a 1000mg vape cartridge is an excellent way to stay ahead of your competition if you’re a CBD entrepreneur. Keep reading to learn more about the latest trends in the CBD industry in 2022.
CBD In a Nutshell
CBD (cannabidiol) is among the over 100 cannabinoids (compounds) in cannabis. Unlike its cousin THC (delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinol), cannabidiol is non-psychoactive, i.e., it won’t get you ‘high.’
It interacts with your body’s endocannabinoid system (ECS) to help maintain a state of homeostasis or balance. Scientists and users recognize it for its potential in treating conditions like:
- Parkinson’s disease
What Exactly is a CBD Trend?
A CBD trend is a change in the way people perceive and use cannabidiol. This can be due to new scientific discoveries, changes in social attitude, etc. It could also be as easy as a new product hitting the market.
In other words, a CBD trend is anything that’s currently popular or ‘trending’ in CBD.
Tips On Following CBD Trends
If you want to remain ahead of the game, it’s essential to look for CBD trends. But that’s not all you also need to know how to follow them. Here are a few tips:
- Be Informed- you can do this by subscribing to reliable sources, such as CBD Insider. This way, you’ll always be the first to know about any new trends.
- Get Involved- several online groups and social media platforms are dedicated to discussing all things cannabis. This is an excellent way to connect with like-minded individuals and learn about the latest trends.
- Experiment- try new products, explore different strains, and find what works best for you. There’s no better way to stay ahead of the curve than being an early adopter!
Latest Cannabidiol Fads In 2022
Here are some CBD trends you should follow in 2022 as a cannabidiol business person if you’re hoping to stay ahead of the rest:
Minor Cannabinoids Will Be More Prevalent
Cannabidiol and THC have been taking most of the spotlight since the passing of the Farm Bill in 2018. However, the CBD industry has now extended its concentration to minor compounds.
Before, CBG (cannabigerol) and CBN (cannabinol) were costly since you can only find them in tiny amounts. Thanks to better extraction methods and new hemp strains, you can now get them in plenty and at more affordable costs.
Using Cannabis with Less THC
Most individuals have shunned marijuana for years due to what its prominent psychoactive cannabinoid, THC, does to the mind and body. Though the cannabinoid’s effects are pleasant to some, they’re intense in others.
It’s no wonder that cannabis with a low-THC content is hitting the shelves rapidly. It might not be psychoactive in the same way, but it has some therapeutic impacts. You can use it for better sleep, anti-anxiety, and other similar conditions.
More Hemp-Derived Psychoactive Cannabinoids
You’ve seen Delta 8 products or even used them as you were purchasing cannabidiol. Major cannabis companies are investing in these products this year due to their impressive explosion in the industry in 2021.
Most states have accepted these items, though others like Oregon are still hesitant to give them the green light. It has regulated cannabinoids similarly to cannabis and alcohol.
There’s a good chance that the products will receive more regulation this year, what with several cannabidiol companies going as far as introducing hemp-obtained Delta 9 THC?
More Interesting CBD Products
There’s already an impressive array of cannabinoid items on the market, but that doesn’t stop many cannabidiol organizations from putting their imagination to the test. Some innovative CBD items that you might come across this year are:
- CBD toothpicks- these have tiny quantities (10-25 grams) of cannabidiol that your body absorbs sublingually.
- CBD toothpaste and mouthwash.
- Transdermal and topical cannabidiol- transdermal CBD products penetrate your skin and reach your bloodstream, while topical CBD products work on three layers of the skin without getting into the bloodstream.
- CBD-infused alcohol- cannabidiol’s legal characteristic and possible therapeutic benefits are enough for CBD-infused alcohol products to get a thumbs up from the FDA this year.
- CBD bedding- CBD might promote better sleep, so it comes as no surprise that several cannabidiol agencies have introduced CBD-infused covers and mattresses.
More Education on Cannabidiol’s Potential Benefits
Though CBD has an impressively high following, many people are still dark about it. That’s why more companies and CBD users are set to spread the good news to more individuals this year through more attractive ways.
The cannabidiol industry is generating massive waves- and it’ll only get better in 2022. As a cannabidiol business person, you should stay updated on the latest trends to ensure that your company doesn’t get left behind. Follow the directions above today if you haven’t already. You won’t be disappointed.